National Insurance, the UK Social Security

National Insurance Number

The famous NIN or National Insurance Number is the UK equivalent of a social security number. It's what you need for taxes and other data from your stay in the UK. Even though it is necessary, any EU citizen can start working in the UK with nothing but his or